Login & Signup
Discover and get info on Reliance Retail Limited Unlisted Pre IPO Stock before buying, selling or Investing - View our Research report on Reliance Retail Limited, check the latest news, valuations and estimated returns.
About the Company:
Reliance Retail Limited is the 6th fastest-growing retailer globally and India’s largest retailer in terms of revenue. It also focuses on consumer goods, consumer durables, travel services, energy, entertainment, and well-being products.
The company operates 10,644 stores across 6,700+ cities with a retail area of over 23 million sqft.
Strengths of the Company:
1. Diversified Portfolio of Stores across Various Consumption baskets.
2. Partner of choice for International brands and established exclusive partnerships with international brands such as Diesel, Super Dry, and Hamley's.
Financials of the Company:
1. Revenue almost doubled from 69,000 Cr in FY18 to 1,30,000 Cr in FY19.
2. Net Profits growing at a pace of 65.72% since FY15.
1. Reliance Retail buys Shri Kannan Departmental Store for ₹ 152 Cr.
Source Link: https://inshorts.com/en/news/mukesh-ambanis-reliance-buys-shri-kannan-departmental-store-for-%E2%82%B9152-cr-1583416351794
2. According to an article in Economic Times, Beverages maker Coca-Cola's global chief executive James Quincey has met Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani and discussed a potential partnership of sorts that includes accelerating their retail association.
Source Link: https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/services/advertising/coca-cola-sponsors-reliance-retail-sale-and-rival-pepsicos-products-in-it/articleshow/47126785.cms?from=mdr
3. Reliance Retail is going to launch an online luxury shopping portal in India.
Source Link: https://www.voguebusiness.com/companies/reliance-brands-launching-online-luxury-shopping-portal-in-india-e-commerce?amp
Check the complete Research Report on Reliance Retail Limited and keep yourself updated on latest News on Reliance Retail Limited at:
For more information Contact us at:
+91 706 55 60002
+91 706 55 60011,
or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel & Get More Stock Market Investment Tips:
-Pitch deck & Fund Raising for Start-ups
-Life, Health, Car & General Insurance.
To learn more about the stock market, finance and business, visit our website:
Read Our Regular Updated Finance Blogs
You can follow us on: