Login & Signup
Available in Depository:
Available for Investment:
Discover and get complete analysis on Minosha India Limited Pre IPO unlisted shares - Management, Business Model, Financials, Growth, Valuations, Funding Rounds, News and latest updates.
Profit After Tax
Cashflow - Operations
Cashflow - Financing
Compounded Sales Growth
Compounded Profit Growth
Return On Equity
About Minosha India Ltd
Richo India Ltd. was merged with Minosha
Digital Solutions Private Limited in which shareholding and Directorship would
be held by the members of consortium and the said entity would be funded with
an equity capital of INR 32 Crores – contributed by both members equally
Minosha India Ltd Subsidiaries
IDC Electronics Limited
IDC Electronics Limited is an Associate Company of Ricoh India Limited. I.D.C. Electronics Limited got associated with on 8 July 2005 Ricoh India Limited due to merger/amalgamation of Gestetner India Limited with Ricoh India Limited. The company controls 39.97% of its shareholding.
1. Office Printers
- Multifunctional Printers – Color and B&W.
- Printers – B&W laser printers, A4 Mono MFP, Color laser printers
- Digital Duplicators
2. Production Printers
- Continuous form
- Wide Format
3. Visual Communications
- Interactive whiteboard
4. Camera and Binoculars
1. Sustainability Management Services
The company provides solutions to help clients make fleet and work processes sustainable so that they leave the smallest environmental footprint possible and improve their social impact. They create an optimization scenario which reduces their Total Cost of Ownership (TCO),limits their energy use, paper cost and CO2 impact.
2. Information Technology Services:
• Minosha Cloud services
The company provides Internet data center solutions to help monitor any kind of server problems or network issues. They have datacenter set up at Kolkata equipped with state of art of infrastructure.
• Minosha Docs
Minosha Docs is a state-of-the-art office automation platform that also acts as a document management system. The software is equipped with a bunch of advance features like document digitization, barcode optimization, content search, business process automation, smooth workflow and e-office
3. Managed Document Services:
The service helps optimize the entire document output of a business. In addition to Managed Print Services processes like document capture and archiving are included in MDS and this ensures a secured workflow and reduced environmental impact.
• India's hardcopy peripherals (HCP) market recorded its best Q1 in terms of unit shipment at the back of continuous demand for Inkjet printers. While the market witnessed a decline of 4.5% QoQ during Q1 2021 (Jan-Mar), it registered shipments of 9.2 lakh units during the quarter posting a growth of 38.5% YoY.
• In the inkjet segment, demand for printers remained strong from the home segment as schools and colleges continued to implement study from home. Following this, the inkjet segment noted a YoY growth of 56.2%.The Indian inkjet printer market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.2% during the period FY2021 - FY2026. COVID-19 has spurred the demand of inkjet printers in India. The demand is arising from consumers working from home and e-learning segments. Home consumers are preferring high-capacity ink-tank inkjet printers, due to high yields and low cost.
• The laser printers' segment (including copiers) recorded a YoY growth of 26.3% at the back of Laser Printers (excluding copiers) as the Government placed multiple orders towards the end of its financial year. For similar reasons, the Laser Copier segment, too, witnessed a YoY growth of 42.8% despite muted demand from Corporates.
● The IT & BPM industry’s revenue is estimated at INR 13,96,800 Cr. in FY21, an increase of 2.3% YoY. The domestic revenue of the IT industry is estimated at INR 1,45,800 Cr and export revenue is estimated at INR 10,80,000 Cr in FY21.
● Indian software product industry is expected to reach INR 7,20,000 Cr by 2025. Indian companies are focusing to invest internationally to expand global footprint and enhance their global delivery centers
● The data annotation market in India stood at INR 1,800 Cr. in FY20, of which the US market contributed 60.0% to the overall value. The market is expected to reach INR 50,400 Cr. by 2030 due to accelerated domestic demand for AI
● In Budget 2021, the government has allocated INR 53,108 Cr. to the IT and telecom sector
● Department of Telecom, Government of India and Ministry of Communications, Government of Japan signed a MoU to enhance cooperation in areas of 5G technologies, telecom security and submarine optical fiber cable system.
● In 2020, the government released “Simplified Other Service Provider” (OSP) guidelines to improve the ease of doing business in the IT Industry, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and IT-enabled Services
Minosha India Ltd Strengths
• The company after a successful resolution of Ricoh India Ltd under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code has been able to significantly reduce its debt and finance cost. With a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.1x the company currently has a low debt risk.
• The company is present in India for over 27 years and operates through a robust pan-India network of 7 offices and over 300 business partners
• The company is back Mrs. Rekha Junjhunwala, wife of Ace investor Mr. Rakesh Junjhunwala.
• The company’s marquee Project Darpan for the Department of Posts was awarded the Gold in Digital India Awards 2020
Minosha India Ltd Shortcomings
• The company’s total income been decreasing at 3-year CAGR of 27.8%.
• The company has not been able to get the authorized Distributorship for Ricoh Company Ltd. (RCL), Japan products due to legal challenges and COVID-19 which has hampered the company’s business.
• The company has been making losses; however, its losses have significantly reduced in FY2020 after the new management took the charge of the company.
• Though the company’s liquidity position has improved it still doesn’t meet the expectations. A quick ratio of 0.7x suggests that the company doesn’t have enough current assets that are liquid to meet companies’ immediate liabilities.
Minosha India Ltd Opportunities
• The company has made suitable changes in the leadership team to bring a fresh perspective and streamline their operations.
• The company’s profitability has significantly improved in FY2020; however, the company continues to make loss after tax, it can further improve its profitability by cost rationalization and process optimization.
• The company can improve its liquidity by better managing its current assets and current liabilities.
• Covid-19 makes the work of their business segment focused on digitizing the countries core assets and infrastructure extremely important.
• New technologies like blockchain and artificial intelligence provide company an opportunity to increase its domain and provide the its customer with better solutions.
Minosha India Ltd Threats
• The company faces a huge external threat from the continuation of pandemic. The pandemic has disrupted its supply chains from India and China and their core business of supplying printers and workplace solutions has faced huge challenges in this new environment.
• The company faces a stiff competition from companies like Canon, Brother, HP, TVS electronics, HCL, Compuage Infocom etc. The market of printers is dominated by only a few major players.
• The fortunes of the printing industry are closely linked to the economy due to its significant linkages with all sectors like manufacturing, services, hospitality, retail and education.
Reg Office: Unit No 204, 2nd Floor, Town Centre I, Andheri Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059